Weekly Announcements 04/03/2017-04/07/2017
Posted on 04/03/2017
- Christians in Action meets every Tuesday in Room 125 at 8:15. Everyone is welcome!
- Core Value for this week is Trustworthiness. Taking ownership for your actions at all times is a great way to build your reputation and allow others to consider you as trustworthy.
- SAVE Club Meeting on Wednesday 4/5 after school in Room 114 from 4-5pm.
- Seabrook Intermediate Leadership Academy Students have a workshop in the SIS Library on Friday 4/7 from 4-6pm.
- NJHS Meeting on Monday 4/3 from 4-5. We will be electing next year's officers. If you can't make the meeting, stop by Mr. Lowe's room to check in later in the week.
- 8th Grade Students if you are interested in attending Clear View High School the Counselors will be on campus in a few days. Please see Mrs. Stockman or Mrs. Shulsky so we can make sure your name is on the list to meet with them.
- Yearbooks are on sale now and can be purchased online at Balfour.com. If you need more information check with Mrs. Muz in Room 139.
- Boys and Girls District Track Meets on Mon 4/10 and Wednesday, 4/12. Challenger Stadium.
- Girls Golf Pictures on Mon 4/3 at 8:30am in the main gym.
- Congratulations to Grace Meyer (2nd place in Energy Chemical Physical Sciences) and Bailey Foulds (3rd Place in Animal Sciences Life Sciences) for placing at the Texas State Science and Engineering Fair! These girls are amazing! And congratulations to all of our participants.
- Congratulations to the members of the Seabrook Chamber Orchestra who earned 6 superior ratings at the UIL Concert and Sight Reading contest. Their sweepstakes performance was fantastic!
- Concert Band Pre-UIL Festival on Fri 4/7. Good luck!
- SHINE Service Records are due by Thursday, April 13 since there is no school on April 14. Please bring them to Mrs. Saley in the Student Center. We will not be able to accept them late.