Weekly Announcements 03/20/2017-03/24/2017
Posted on 03/20/2017
- Christians in Action meets every Tuesday in Room 125 at 8:15. Everyone is welcome!
- Core Value for this week is Trustworthiness. Being honest is always the best policy.
- Library Lunch Club has been postponed.
- Tue 3/21 is Fine Amnesty Day! For Memory Day tell us about the first book you remember reading and get your fine cleared for free.
- Yearbooks are on sale now and can be purchased online at Balfour.com. If you need more information check with Mrs. Muz in Room 139.
- Boys and Girls Track Meets on Wednesday, March 22. Boys at Clear Brook. Girls at Clear Falls. Meets begin at 4:45pm.
- Join the History of Technology scavenger hunt! Grab a piece of notebook paper, put your name and grade level on it and number 1-10. Scattered around the building are 10 questions. They are not hidden- look for yellow paper. Find the questions- hint the first one is near the cafeteria- and write your answers on the paper. There is a QR code you can scan, if you like, to help find the answer or you can find the answer on your own. Once you have all 10 answers turn in your page to the library- look for the yellow box! Friday is the last day to turn in your answers.
- Lunches for STAAR testing need to be pre-ordered unless you plan to bring a lunch from home. Order forms are in your advisory rooms and must be turned in by Tuesday morning.