SIS Daily Announcements Week of 09/05-09/09
- Crime Stoppers- If you have any information regarding any crime please contact Deputy Salinas, text "CLEARTIPS" plus your message and campus to 274637 (CRIMES) or call 281-284-TIPS. All information related to any reported crime will remain anonymous. Remember Crime Stoppers program offers CASH rewards to those who help catch the criminals.
- When attending the high school football games, all students are expected to sit in the stands and watch the game from there. You should only leave the stands to go to the restroom or the concession stand. Please be respectful of others who are there watching the game with you, by not running or chasing each other and throwing or playing football.
- Science Fair help will be available on Tuesdays and Thursdays after school from 3:15-5:00 in the CATS lab.
- Cherrydale Fundraiser Forms are due to your advisory teacher by Friday, September 9. Selling 25 items gets you a ride in the stretch hummer limo and an afternoon of fun at Putt-Putt with pizza and soda, along with lots of other fun prizes as well.
- We all have a Story and we want to share Yours! This year's Reflections theme is "What is Your Story?" Get creative and tell us your story through a painting, drawing, photograph, a song, a dance or a video. Reflections is a PTA sponsored Arts Program. Stop by the front office and pick up an entry form. Entries are due by Oct 23rd. Please see Mrs. Oliver if you have questions.
- There will be an informational meeting for Business Professionals of America on Thursday, Sept 8 during Advisory in Room 218. If you cannot attend please stop by Room 218 and ask Mr. Lyne for information to take home and share with your parents.
- If you are interested in joining the Robotics club, there will be an information meeting in room 121 on Tuesday, September13.
- It's that time of year! Student Council Representative and Alternative member will be elected in Advisory. StuCo meets the first Monday of the month after school for an hour. We are a service group who helps with donations to food banks, animal shelters medical causes, etc. If you have questions see Mrs. Conway in room 418.
- If you are interested in NJHS please see Mr. Lowe in Room 116.