Weekly Announcements 03/27/2017-03/31/2017
Posted on 03/27/2017
- Christians in Action will not meet this week due to STAAR testing. See you next week!
- Core Value for this week is Trustworthiness. You cannot buy trust. You have to earn it. Work hard!
- Student Council Meeting on Monday 3/27 after school in Room 418. We will be planning future events.
- 8th Grade Students if you are interested in attending Clear View High School the Counselors will be on campus in a few days. Please see Mrs. Stockman or Mrs. Shulsky so we can make sure your name is on the list to meet with them.
- Yearbooks are on sale now and can be purchased online at Balfour.com. If you need more information check with Mrs. Muz in Room 139.
- Boys and Girls Track Meets on Wednesday, March 29. Boys at Clear Lake. Girls at Friendswod. Meets begin at 4:45pm.
- Join the History of Technology scavenger hunt! Grab a piece of notebook paper, put your name and grade level on it and number 1-10. Scattered around the building are 10 questions. They are not hidden- look for yellow paper. Find the questions- hint the first one is near the cafeteria- and write your answers on the paper. There is a QR code you can scan, if you like, to help find the answer or you can find the answer on your own. Once you have all 10 answers turn in your page to the library- look for the yellow box! Friday is the last day to turn in your answers.
- Girl's Golf will not be practicing Mon or Tue due to STAAR Testing. Practice will resume on Wed at Green Caye.
- Library will be closed most of the week due to STAAR Testing. Please return materials through the book drop in the hallway.
- No electronic devices allowed during testing. Students wishing to read after the test is complete will need an actual book.
- STAAR Testing will be held on March 28 and 29. 7th graders will test Writing on Tues. 8th graders will test Math on Tues and Reading on Wed. Please no visitors and no fast food lunches dropped off during the day. Thank you for helping us create a positive and successful testing environment.