Weekly Announcements 04/10/2017-04/14/2017
Posted on 04/10/2017
- Christians in Action meets every Tuesday in Room 125 at 8:15. Everyone is welcome!
- Core Value for this week is Trustworthiness. Character is much easier kept than recovered.
- NJHS Officers for 2017/18: President Evan Luna; VP Karissa Herrscher; Secretary Gabby Hill; Treasurer Acadia Ferguson; and Historian Hannah Van Cise. Thanks to all who ran and congratulations to our new officers. We are looking forward to a great year!
- 8th Grade Students if you are interested in attending Clear View High School the Counselors will be on campus in a few days. Please see Mrs. Stockman or Mrs. Shulsky so we can make sure your name is on the list to meet with them.
- Yearbooks are on sale now and can be purchased online at Balfour.com. If you need more information check with Mrs. Muz in Room 139.
- Boys and Girls District Track Meets on Mon 4/10 and Wednesday, 4/12. Challenger Stadium.
- SHINE Service Records are due by Thursday, April 13 since there is no school on April 14. Please bring them to Mrs. Saley in the Student Center. We will not be able to accept them late.